Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What's Going Well? Wednesday


I'm starting this new series to talk about the positives that are happening in regard to our practice, music therapy, education, wellness, personal goals...whatever! Even if it is a small success, share it with our Accent on Music Therapy community!

Here's how it works:
1. Think about your successes in the past week - big or baby steps.
2. Scroll down to the comments section.
3. Type a comment with your story. Don't forget to be mindful of confidentiality!
4. Submit your comment.
5. Read comments from others and respond to their successes!

I'm very excited to support one another in the great work that is going on in Saint Louis and beyond!

3 comments:

Mary said...

This week, boomwhackers are working well for me! I tend to shy away from using boomwhackers in my sessions because students use them inappropriately. Yet, I only had one student try and use one as a weapon! It just reminds me to take risks and chances with students - it might pay off.

Anonymous said...

I tried a singing bowl meditation at two assisted living facilities and met with positive comments by both sets of residents. My intergenerational class had two new students this week.

Mary said...

@musicsparks That's wonderful! Sometimes new instruments can be difficult to introduce, so I'm glad it went well. And, how great to have new students!! :)