Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's Going Well? Wednesday



It's Wednesday again! That means it's that time of the week to talk about the positives that are happening in regard to our practice, music therapy, education, family, wellness, personal goals...whatever! Even if it is a small success, share it with the Accent on Music Therapy community!

Here's how it works:
1. Think about your successes in the past week - big or baby steps.
2. Scroll down to the comments section.
3. Type a comment with your story. Don't forget to be mindful of confidentiality!
4. Submit your comment.
5. Read comments from others and respond to their successes!

I'm very excited to support one another in the great work that is going on in Saint Louis and beyond!

1 comment:

Mary said...

This week is going well for me because I'm on vacation from work! :) Also, I'm really getting all my music therapy materials, instruments, and files reorganized and stored away for the summer.