Friday, June 10, 2011

Bag of Tricks Friday!




Happy Friday! Do you know what that means? That's right, kids! It's bag of tricks Friday! Here's the background info...

When I was an undergraduate music therapy student at Maryville University, on of my beloved professors, Rosalie Duvall, told us that when we became professional music therapists to always have a strategy in our "bag of tricks." I didn't really know what she meant until I was in my internship and my first session did not go as I planned. At ALL!

So, let's share a new strategy or something that we keep in our "bag of tricks!"

1. Scroll down to the "comments" section of this post.
2. Type your strategy in the comment box and post.
3. Don't forget to be mindful of confidentiality!
4. Read and comment on other people's strategy posts.
5. Beg, borrow and steal strategies! Teachers are the best thieves known to man!

Thank you in advance for sharing! I hope you add something to your "Bag of Tricks!"

No comments: